Our latest news, views and garage conversion ideas
- Housing Your HobbyWhether you're a closet rock star or a budding photographer, it's hard to indulge your hobby without some space. Unless your extremely lucky, most of us can't spare a room in the main house, which is where your garage could come in. Studio space is expensive to rent so converting your garage to a music … Read more
- How to create the ideal home officeWith a recent increase in flexible working and self employment, more people than ever are working from home. For the price of a single year of rented office space you could create your own office from unused space in your garage. In addition to the rental saving, you will also add more value to your … Read more
- Will a garage conversion add value to my home?On average a garage conversion will add around 10% to the value of your house. This is comparable to an extension but the average cost of a garage conversion is around £15,000 compared to the average cost of an extension at £30,000. Therefore a garage conversions is a cost effective, simple and fast way to … Read more
- Will my windows match?In a word, yes. Curb appeal is one of the most important aspects of your home and we make your home look beautiful inside and out. All our windows are bespoke and are made to the exact specifications of your existing windows. This means your home looks like there was never a garage there. The … Read more
- The benefits of natural lightIf you are converting your garage you will no doubt want to create a living space with plenty of light. Our recommendation is to brick up the lower half of the opening and add a large window at the front of the conversion. We match the bricks and windows perfectly to your existing home. By … Read more
If you require any advice or wish to discuss your project personally then please visit our contact page and we will be happy to help.